T1202 Engine ASM Type 3
Nuclear (parent company of ULTI Tires) has released the Type 3 version of the nitro on-road .12 engine ASM based on the OS T1202 engine. Engine is inspected by Masao Tanaka for quality assurance and a special treatment and process on the piston pin, a special treatment to the cylinder (sleeve), back plate connecting rod and piston.
The benefits to these processes and treatment help to improve the efficiency of the parts as a whole. All processes and treatment help in reducing friction, help with fuel atomization resulting in less likelihood of scratching the piston/cylinder and increasing compression to gain better efficiency and power. This is the highest spec. ASM has to offer for the serious racer.
- Stoke volume: 2.1cc
- Borre: 13.67mm
- Stoke: 14.3mm
- Practical rotation speed: 5,000-45,000rpm
- Output: 1.75ps / 35,000rpm (1.73hp / 35,000rpm)
- Weight: 215g
- Standard plug T-RP 6
- Exhaust seal ring
- Taper collet
- Special process to connection rod
- Special treatment and process to the piston pin
- Special treatment to engine back plate
- Special treatment to the cylinder (sleeve)
- Special treatment to the piston
*If the engine is out of stock, you can arrange to also have it drop shipped direct from Japan if you are in a hurry.